Anthony is another awesome 2014 Christina Z Photography Senior Rep! He is a Senior at Palmetto High School! He chose to have his session done at his home away from home, the island. He is an awesome skim boarder, so we decided to end his session doing what he does best, well actually that’s a toss up.. he was a pretty stinkin’ good model. Take a look at some of my faves…
The school year is over, but it’s not too early to start thinking about your Senior year! And more importantly, your senior portraits! Let me capture who you are, the way you live, and the things you do, that way years from now you and your family have these memories. Continue reading
Meet Jordan, most know him as Shorty! He is a Lakewood Ranch High School 2014 Senior and Christina Z Photography Senior Rep!
This session has to be one of my favorites, we have been planning it for months. The Rogers’ are practically family so when Gena mentioned me doing Shorty’s Senior Portraits I was ecstatic! So the planning begun. Shorty is big into fishing and most weekends he can be found on his boat. So instead of making him (yes, making him – he does not like pictures) do his session on land I figured lets take it to the water! All that excitement wore off when the day before his session his dad told me what a disaster it would be, how Shorty isn’t a morning person, and hates his picture taken, and on and on… I had my work cut out for me. 5:45 AM rolls around, and I’m headed out the door for his sunrise session, hop on his boat and head to the island. He must have known I meant serious business, because it was anything but disastrous. I even got TONS of smiles from him! Although I had to bribe him a bit towards the end for multiple poses on his boat, he cooperated and I have to say every photo turned out amazing!
Take a peek at some of my favorites…
Meet Alicia! She is a 2013 Senior from Venice High School. I had such a fun time with this young lady. She mentioned she wanted to include her passion for reading in her senior portraits, so what do I do? Hop on Pinterest and start getting inspiration. I sent her some ideas and it was on! Here she comes walking up to Bayfront Park with piles of books! Most importantly she wanted to include a very special book that has been passed down for generations. How stinkin’ cool? Continue reading
In lieu of introducing my new Senior Rep Program, I would like for you to meet Colby. I had the pleasure of photographing her senior session last year when her & her mom came to visit Colby’s big brother who serves in the Marine Corps with my husband. I was flattered that she traveled from Maryland to have her senior portraits captured by yours truly, Christina Z Photography. Colby & I had a great time playing on the beach, couldn’t she be mistaken as a model? She’s simply gorgeous!
If your interested in booking your Senior Portrait experience please contact me today! & Take a moment to read about my 2014 Senior Rep Program, you just might be the perfect senior to fill the position + earn your session free & other discount & cash opportunities!
Calling all High School Juniors! I’m looking for fun, out-going 2014 Seniors to be a part of my brand new Senior Rep Program! Interested? Read on.
What does it mean to be a Senior Rep?
As next year’s high school senior, you will be a spokesperson for Christina Z Photography’s senior sessions! All you have to do is show off your awesome pictures to your friends! It’s true!
How you ask? You’ll be supplied with referral cards and images to share online. Of course, the best way to spread the word is by talking about how awesome your shoot was! You’ll have the summer and school year to refer as many friends as you can, and earn rewards for each successful referral.
So… what’s in it for you?
- One (1) FREE Ultimate Photo Session.
- 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends.
- Your favorite photos to share on social media sites.
- Your very own web gallery.
- Discounts on your print orders.
- The opportunity to earn CASH.
The more friends you refer, the more you get in return!
- You will receive up to $10 cash for each Senior you refer to Christina Z Photography.
- 1-9 referrals 10% OFF print order
- 10-19 referrals 20% OFF print order
- 20+ referrals 30% OFF print order
There will also be chances to win a FREE custom designed announcement, print credits, and gift cards to your favorite stores!
Think you have what it takes?
- Have great style, personality, and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- High school student graduating in 2014.
- Attend high school in Orange, Manatee or Sarasota County.
- Be available to have your senior portrait session completed by August 1st, 2013.
- Agree to tell your friends & classmates about Christina Z Photography.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
- Agree to represent ONLY Christina Z Photography and use these photos as your senior portraits.
What are you waiting for?
Apply today! CLICK HERE to submit your online application.
PS. ALL Seniors that apply will receive 10% OFF their session!
Want to see more of my senior portrait work?
- Christina Z Photography is Moving! (christinazphotography.wordpress.com)
- What Should I Wear? | Christina Z Photography (christinazphotography.wordpress.com)
- 10 Posing Tips | Christina Z Photography (christinazphotography.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Photographing YOUR Children Christina Z Photography (christinazphotography.wordpress.com)