Limited Edition Bradenton Valentine Session
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and Valentine Sessions are back this year! I wasn’t planning on hosting them, but you asked for it. 😉
This years Valentine event is only open to couples (sorry no children this time). Couples of all ages, high school to adult, dating for one week, married for 20 years, and everything in between.
The props will be simple this year, so make sure your outfit is the highlight of the show! Please note, no major props or set up should expected.
Spots are extremely limited and priority is being given to CZP Clients and VIP List Members. Any remaining spots will be available to new clients.
Limited Edition Bradenton Valentine Session Details
Date: Saturday, February 7th
Time: 3:00 to 4:20 pm, 15 minute slots available.
Location: Bradenton Location // details will be given upon payment
Cost: $75, tax included
What You Receive:
- 15 Minute Mini Session with your significant other
- 5 Digital Hi-Resolution Images with Limited Print Release
- Your very own Custom Mobile App to Share your Images
- Save 20% OFF your Photo and Product Order by 3-1-15
Upgrade Your Session:
- Make it a Half Hour Session – add $50 (10 Additional Digital Images Included)
- 5×7 Genuine Leather Bond Album – $75 (regularly $125)
- 8×8 Genuine Leather Bond Album – $100 (regularly $150)
- Professional Print Packages – $35 to $100
- $50 Non-Refundable Deposit is Required via PayPal to Reserve your Mini Session, with $25 Due at the Time of Your Session
- This Mini Session Event is for Couples Only
- Up to 2 people Per Mini Session
- Additional packages and digital files are available to purchase
- Location will be released at least a week in advance.
- To reserve your date please contact email@example.com with two suggested time slots. I will let you know availability and send you the standard client agreement and invoice.
PS. Refer 3 friends who book a mini (deposit paid for) & get yours for FREE!
What are you waiting for? To book your mini fill out the form below.
Until next time…